Sagacious IdIoT-My computer is hacked

MY disclaimer:Im not the creator/owner of ANY of these sites but found them to be of interest.These sites were ALREADY public on the web.LIABILITY:I dont warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus or process disclosed.ENDORSEMENT:I DONT endorse-recommend any processes or services. The views & opinions of authors expressed do not necessarily state or reflect me for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Questions for Mr. Bush (03/21/06)

Questions on March 21, 2006-President's Statements

March 21, 2006


Ladies and gentleman, we have had the pleasure in having the President of the United States in our presence. First, we must show our appreciation to Terence Hunt, AP White House Correspondent, because if it were not for him, this forum would not be possible.

As Mr. Bush speaks, the questions follow.


President Bush said Tuesday the decision about when to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq will fall to future presidents and Iraqi leaders, suggesting that U.S. involvement will continue at least through 2008.
Mr. Bush, is this déjà vu of Vietnam? Do you even recall Vietnam and the role as well as ROLL of LBJ?


Acknowledging the public's growing unease with the war — and election-year skittishness among fellow Republicans — the president nonetheless vowed to keep U.S. soldiers in the fight.
I didn't believe we could succeed, I wouldn't be there. I wouldn't put those kids there," Bush declared.

Mr. Bush, have you ever been in a war? Not a war with the law, but live combat or ANY military fight? Would you send your legal aged children to fight in the Iraqi invasion?

He also stood by embattled Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld.
"I don't believe he should resign. He's done a fine job.

Mr. Bush, does Mr. Rumsfeld have the desire to leave and if so, are you forcing him to stay to face the people for this grave mistake we are now regretting?
Mr. Bush, do you recall the soldiers on the ground inquiring for and about Mr. Rumsfeld’s resignation?


"I don't believe he should resign. He's done a fine job. Every war plan looks good on paper until you meet the enemy," he said.
Mr. Bush, I believe we have met the enemy on and off the paper.

In regards to the bloodshed in Iraq: "If I didn't believe we could succeed, I wouldn't be there. I wouldn't put those kids there," Bush declared.
Is your success so important, to have more than 209,202 victims blood on your hands? Do you know anything about war, or are you just like me, one who only KNOWS of war, but never been in the military? Have you seen the movie, "Path to War?"

Bush stood embattled Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld: "I don't believe he should resign. He's done a fine job. Every war plan looks good on paper until you meet the enemy," he said.
Mr. Bush, have you ever met the real enemy in blood-shedding battle? I suppose it looks "good on paper" or on the screen.

Mr. Bush, are you anything like your heartless mother Barbara when she said, "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?" SOURCE: ABC’s Good Morning America 03/18/03

More from mamma Bush: On 09/0505, while visiting Hurricane Katrina relief centers in Houston, she stated on the NPR program Market place:
"Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're gonna move to Houston.' What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas... Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality, and so many of the people in the arenas here, you know, were underprivileged anyway. This is working very well for them."
Some say these were racist comments in reference to the 15,000 evacuees in the Astrodome who were mostly poor and black.

Bush: "There's a certain unease as you head into an election year," Bush said during a wide-ranging news conference that lasted nearly an hour.
Mr. Bush, are you aware that you are unable to seek presidency in 2008? Mr. Bush, are you aware that your former republican friends are just that "former friends" and that many of them are shunning any alignment with you for any hopes of their own political future? In short, Mr. Bush, are you slightly aware that many of your former cronies are hoping their relationships with you, one of the Worse presidents in U.S. history, are forgotten?

BUSH: "Nobody likes war. It creates a sense of uncertainty in the country," he said. "War creates trauma."
Mr. Bush, are you aware that YOU created this trauma for not only the U.S., but also your former allies?

More than 2,300 Americans have died in three years of war in Iraq. Polls show the public's support of the war and Bush himself have dramatically declined in recent months, jeopardizing the political goodwill he carried out of the 2004 re-election victory.
"I'd say I'm spending that capital on the war," Bush quipped.
Mr. Bush good answer! reply(?) Mr. Bush, America is not AT WAR with Iraq, Mr. Bush, it is an invasion. However, please answer me this – how can you account for more than 209,202 victims of the Iraqi INVASION?

When asked about his failed Social Security plan:
Bush simply said: "I didn't get done."
Mr. Bush, you have once stated that you have a "hard job." I applaud you for being so honest. You sound sort of, umm how should I say, wimpy-neurotic, but at least you’re honest. My question is WHEN will you have the time to get the Social Security plan "done"? What will it take for you to actually complete a successful Social Security Plan? Will there be any Social Security left to actually plan for?

But the president defiantly defended his warrantless eavesdropping program, and baited Democrats who suggest that he broke the law.
Calling a censure resolution "needless partisanship," Bush challenged Democrats to go into the November midterm elections in opposition to eavesdropping on suspected terrorists. "They ought to stand up and say, `The tools we're using to protect the American people should not be used,'" Bush said.

Mr. Bush, the Democrats were wrong in regards to your eavesdropping program. You did not break the law; you just merely changed the law so that you were no longer breaking it. Great move on your part, Mr. Bush.
Please forgive this next question, but are you being counterproductive when those same "tools" you use to "protect American people" - an oxy moron when allowing our ports to be managed by foreign countries? In short, Mr. Bush, is that not a slap in the face to the 9/111 victims and their families?


The news conference marked a new push by Bush to confront doubts about his strategy in Iraq. A day earlier, he acknowledged to a sometimes skeptical audience that there was dwindling support for his Iraq policy and that he understood why people were disheartened.
"The terrorists haven't given up. They're tough-minded. They like to kill," he said Tuesday. "There will be more tough fighting ahead."

Mr. Bush, you are so correct, terrorist are indeed tough and are tough-minded. Have you, Mr. Bush looked in the mirror lately?
How many more victims will result due to your acts of violence?


Later in the news conference, Bush was asked whether there would come a day when no U.S. forces are in Iraq.
"That, of course, is an objective. And that will be decided by future presidents and future governments of Iraq," he said.
Asked if that meant it won't happen on his watch, the president said, "You mean a complete withdrawal? That's a timetable. I can only tell you that I will make decisions on force levels based upon what the commanders on the ground say."

This is sad…PATHETIC. Of course, as long as the twins aren’t there, what difference should it make? Mr. Bush, are you anything like Lyndon B. Johnson, during Vietnam? Are you a coward who refuses to admit he has made a mistake, right?
Okay, perhaps that was not a fair remark and/or question. Will the soldiers withdraw through medically evacuations or by death? Are you waiting to hear that there are no more commanders on the ground to hear from?


The president said he did not agree with former interim Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, who told the British Broadcasting Corporation Sunday, "If this is not civil war, then God knows what civil war is."
Mr. Bush, is this not a clue as to the chaos you have started?
Bush said others inside and outside Iraq think the nation has stopped short of civil war. "There are other voices coming out of Iraq, by the way, other than Mr. Allawi, who I know by the way — like. A good fellow."
Mr. Bush, please be careful with your selection of words as the world IS watching.
"We all recognized that there is violence, that there is sectarian violence. But the way I look at the situation is, the Iraqis looked and decided not to go into civil war."
Mr. Bush, have you, YOU yourself, talked to those so-called Iraqi rebels who are actively fighting other Iraqis?

Are you, Mr. Bush, saying that YOU have actually talked to those on the ground?
Mr. Bush, what I think you may have done here – please forgive me - but you have made an ass-umption as to whether they are fighting a civil war.
Mr. Bush I understand and certainly do realize that you are a C student, so let me give you the definition of "Civil War." Civil War: An internal war between two factions of people within a country; citizens of the same state… the English War, umm "War of the Roses."
I hope that helps.


Bush said he's confident of victory in Iraq. "I'm optimistic we'll succeed. If not, I'd pull our troops out," he said, warning that abandoning the nation would be a dangerous mistake.
Mr. Bush, are you not aware that you have more than 209,202 victims consequent to the Iraqi invasion? Are you aware that you have already passed the point of danger? Alternatively, are you so optimistic and hopeful and relating to the entire story of Pandora’s Box? You do know the complete story don’t you? Well, I certainly am "optimistic."

"So failure in Iraq, which isn't going to happen, would send all kinds of terrible signals to an enemy that wants to hurt us and people who are desperate to change the condition in the broader Middle East," Bush said.
Mr. Bush, who is the enemy that is signaling the people of the U.S. that the real pain is yet to come? Have you completed that Social Security plan as of yet? Is math still "fuzzy math?"
Are you aware that the vast majority of the Middle East was already aware of the problems in an already (previously) troubled country? In addition, are you aware that they knew it would only get worse if an invasion was to occur and are therefore correct in their previous predictions?
Mr. Bush, are you aware that you have made a HUGE DEADY mistake?

Nearly four out of five Americans, including 70 percent of Republicans, believe civil war will break out in Iraq, according to a recent AP-Ipsos poll.


He said he agreed to U.S. talks with Iran to underscore his point that Tehran's attempts to spread sectarian violence or provide support to Iraqi insurgents was unacceptable to the United States.
Mr. Bush, I am tired and gravely disappointed. Did you not provide weapons to those who needed aid in fighting their enemies? Mr. Bush, do you have multiple sclerosis, alzheimer’s or are just forgetful along with the rest of the sheep?
"Productivity is strong. Inflation is contained. Household net worth is at an all-time high," Bush said, crediting his administration's policies.
Mr. Bush, are you referring to here in the U.S., or in Iraq?

On Iraq, Bush bristled at a suggestion that he had wanted to wage war against that country since early in his presidency.
"I didn't want war. To assume I wanted war is just flat wrong ... with all due respect," he told a reporter. "No president wants war." To those who say otherwise, "it's simply not true," Bush said.

Mr. Bush, I honestly believe there are other reasons, but I do feel that the plot to invade Iraq stems from April 14, 1993 and the elder Bush, which is only part of the equation. Again, please refer to the definition of War and Invasion. As well as the meaning of Civil War, "fuzzy math" and "hard work."


Asked about former supporters who now oppose him and the war, Bush said he's trying to win them over by "talking realistically to people" about the war and its importance to the nation.
209,202! Mr. Bush, do I need to say more? How realistic is that? Good luck!


"I can understand how Americans are worried about whether or not we can win," Bush said, adding that most Americans want victory "but they're concerned about whether or not we can win."
Mr. Bush, you should have been a comic! I am not a gambler, but am certainly willing to bet that the those who are against you are not concerned about whether we will win or not. Please, sir, we have already lost! Have you considered the reason(S) you gave as to why we invaded Iraq? Did you not mention it was because of our freedoms?

Mr. Bush, the so-called terrorist who bestowed 9/11 on our Country had nothing to do with Iraq. Even the 9/11 Commission said so. Have you forgotten? Have you forgotten, or do you even care about the wire taps, or better yet the removal of the shoes at the airports? Sir, I ask, are we winning, or have we already lost? (209,202)


Bush scoffed at a question suggesting he should reshuffle or shake up his White House staff to help raise his sagging poll standings. But he did hint that he might bring in an experienced Washington insider to work with a disgruntled Congress.
"I'm not going to announce it right now," Bush said, adding that he's satisfied with the staff he's surrounded himself with.

Mr. Bush, does this have anything to do with increased burdens on taxpayers? Come on now, I’m speaking of the largest foreign military army in Iraq… The mercenaries and private guards. No? Okay, I’m referring to the U.S. government who hired private soldiers to guard officials such as Paul Bremer and who are paid several times the normal military salary which accounts for a large debt to the U.S. taxpayer.





Mr. Bush, are you there?



















Prior to viewing this site, it was important for me to write My Disclaimer. I have an illness that warps my mind and has certain ill effects such as my vision, loss of balance and muscle coordination, slurred speech, tremors, stiffness, bladder and bowel problems, difficulty walking, cognitive problems and even paralysis. With that said, to Mr. Bush, take it easy on a sistah as I am NOT responsible as to what may appear here. Perhaps if you, Mr. Bush had allowed treatment for my illness, then I wouldn’t be so insane. Please check the definition of INSANITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorable Links:

PR consultant provides affordable public relations, press release writing and distribution, talk radio and TV interview booking, press kits, and web site content writing.